. .
    For sale is a Wabeco CC-F1210 CNC Milling Machine. I've owned this machine for approximately one year after buying it from the MOD, and have converted it to Mach3 from the original Wabeco control, in order to be able to post toolpaths directly from Fusion 360. This is a really solid machine capable of cutting plastics and aluminium all the way up to stainless and titanium - which I regularly work with in my industry, using the machine almost daily. I've included a number of pictures of the parts I've made with the machine, again these range from Alu/Brass to 6Al4V Titanium and 304 Stainless.
    The only reason I'm selling is that it's made me enough money to upgrade to a more industrial machine.

If you were to spec this machine from new, it would cost approximately £12000 (can be specced on emco machine tools or wabeco website), and thats before the conversion I've made to Mach3. You can see the original spec and upgrades below:

Spindle Speed: 140-3000rpm adjustable via dial
    Power - 240v (UK 3 pin plug mains)
    Spindle Taper: SK30 (upgrade over standard 2MT)
    Ballscrews on all axes powered by 6A steppers (Upgrade over trapezoidal screws)
    X travel 500mm
    Y travel 150mm
    Z travel 280mm
    Table size 450mm x 180mm, 3 x 12mm T slots
    Full Enclosure (Upgrade over standard machine)
    Flood Coolant with 42L capacity integrated into enclosure (Upgrade over standard machine)
    Smoothstepper controller with MX3660 Driver (Upgrade unique to this machine - massive improvement over Wabeco control for NCCAD)
    Original Control boards all included to swap back to NCCAD if preferred
    PC: Intel NUC Arches Canyon L10 Windows 10 Home 64 bit (bought in 2017) dedicated machine for the mill

I also have a number of SK30 ER25 toolholders (seven I believe) that I would include. No work holding, edge finding, collets or cutters included.

Pickup only. It is based at my home machine shop in Bath and will need lifting equipment to load to transport. I can lend a set of hands but don't have any lifting/moving equipment myself. Viewings are welcome at arrangement - be aware this is still a working machine so may not be spotless if at short notice. Upon purchase I will clean the machine thoroughly. Feel free to ask with any other questions you may have.

There are very few machines like this in the UK - none with Mach3 control that I've seen - and it presents a wonderful opportunity for a home machinist/startup to make parts and/or learn CNC machining in a home workshop environment.

I'm looking for £8500 ONO. Other specific photos available on request.

Machine:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2694.jpg 
Views:	635 
Size:	282.5 KB 
ID:	25486 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2692.jpg 
Views:	601 
Size:	326.1 KB 
ID:	25487

Parts made on machine:
    Steel parts on Alu Fixture:

Name:	IMG_0182.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	25488

Ti 6AL4V

Name:	IMG_1089.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	25489

Alu:

Name:	IMG_0394.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	25490

304 Stainless:

Name:	IMG_4217.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	295.7 KB 
ID:	25491

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Personally, I dont think you can take the new price and then work out your 2nd hand value from there.

Stuff sells for what stuff sells for.

I'd be surprised if this reached anything remotely near your asking price. Good luck with the sale.

Thread Information