. .
  1. CNC Vacancies with Norfolk Motorsport & Automotive Business (not Lotus! )

Not sure if anyone on here is based in/around Norfolk or looking to relocate to the area any time soon, but we're really struggling to find good candidates for the positions below and thought it worth sending out to everyone on here.

If you're interested or know someone who might be, get in touch or apply via the links below:

https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/209...grammer-5-axis
    https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/209...erator-Turning

The company in question design and manufacture precision components for the Automotive & Motorsports sector - working with the likes of McLaren, Red Bull F1, Ferrari and Mercedes AMG to name just a few. They're involved in some pretty cool stuff and if you're into your cars / F1 / motorsports, then this is definitely for you!!

Both Day & Night shifts are available, along with very competitive hourly rates & benefits package.

For more info, feel free to email me directly - [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TecPartners_Rodwell For This Useful Post:

The link does not go to the company in question.
    Why not ?

Base salary, pay, benefits are not indicated.
    Nor qualifications, or skills, desired.
    Nor nr of positions.
    Why not ?

I have nothing against recruiting ads from companies that need people and have genuine jobs and vacancies.

Bottom-feeding, referral-bulk-agencies, price-competing agents are a different matter.
    They come across as unpleasant to say the least.

A genuine Ferrari-parts (aerospace) maker has a real website, but/and may still well use an agent to hunt for talent.
    They typically hire higher-end people with multiple skills, and pay about 2-3x more than base pay.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hanermo2 For This Useful Post:

Lives in Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 18 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 786. Received thanks 96 times, giving thanks to others 176 times.
    I was trying to find out who it was but it's done through an agency and they don't disclose it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mekanik For This Useful Post:

7. 1. These vacancies are being recruited by a recruitment agency, on behalf of our client. We don't provide links to a company website on the initial advert - this is information however, can provided further down the process.
    2. We have been instructed not to advertise base salary or hourly rate. Happy to provide further information on the benefits package - all you need do was ask!
    Benefits: 25 days holiday per year, discretionary annual bonus, company pension & private medical
    3. Qualifications and skills required/desired are in the advert
    4. The number of positions are as follows: 1 X Day Shift 5-axis Programmer, 1 night shift 5-axis Programmer, 1 X Day Shift Setter/Operator, 1 Night Shift Setter/Operator
    5. Not sure if you're referring to me as a bottom-feeder - I certainly hope not. It'd be a terrible way to start a dialogue with a someone who could potentially be representing you to a business!
    Last edited by TecPartners_Rodwell; 19-03-2019 at 01:56 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TecPartners_Rodwell For This Useful Post:

Lives in Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 18 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 786. Received thanks 96 times, giving thanks to others 176 times.
    Not sure if you're referring to me as a bottom-feeder
    absolutely not

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mekanik For This Useful Post:

Thread Information