. .
    I'm Steve, I've got an electrical engineering and management background, and I'm looking to team up with someone who has a CNC mill, somewhere within reasonable travelling distance of Romford, Essex.

I have done some CNC machining in the past, but my skills are in need of rejuvenation, shall we say. However, I have specific ideas in mind, and although these exist on paper and in my mind, I currently have no means of bringing them into practical reality.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

im in braintree

Quote Originally Posted by tompion View Post
    I'm Steve, I've got an electrical engineering and management background, and I'm looking to team up with someone who has a CNC mill, somewhere within reasonable travelling distance of Romford, Essex.

I have done some CNC machining in the past, but my skills are in need of rejuvenation, shall we say. However, I have specific ideas in mind, and although these exist on paper and in my mind, I currently have no means of bringing them into practical reality.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    im in braintree
    Hi Andy, thanks for getting back to me. Basically I'm looking for access to a CNC mill with a view to producing items in brass and wood. I have no access to facilities where I am, and if i could use your equipment, I'd be very grateful.

I'm on [email protected] and also 0797 4436 490. I also use Skype and WhatsApp.

All the best,

Steve

sorry not possible

Quote Originally Posted by tompion View Post
    Hi Andy, thanks for getting back to me. Basically I'm looking for access to a CNC mill with a view to producing items in brass and wood. I have no access to facilities where I am, and if i could use your equipment, I'd be very grateful.

I'm on [email protected] and also 0797 4436 490. I also use Skype and WhatsApp.

All the best,

Steve

OK, never mind. Thanks for showing interest. Steve

Thread Information