. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RobC View Post
    Hello! Well I didn't rewire any in but I've just done so as an experiment and they trip the stop function no problem. So that got me thinking, I'll try wiring 24v straight across the E-stop and bypassing ground and that works fine so I've got that wired as such now to trip the E-stop.
    It is a good job those BoBs are cheap.

Lives in Leeds, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-12-2022 Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 116. Received thanks 16 times, giving thanks to others 21 times.
    I ordered a second one as a means of maybe outright swapping this one, other than that I'ts not been too bad! I've had endless issues with mach and it doing random things like stalling on a G21 command making me restart the program to solve it. Now you've got me working on putting in my limit switches again as I've been working on where I knew it would crash and then making my work well within such limits.

I'm endlessly amused by the things Mach3 "refuses to do" :D
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Lives in Leeds, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-12-2022 Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 116. Received thanks 16 times, giving thanks to others 21 times.
    If I wasn't so broke with flying real planes I'd of long moved on from it, really fed up with the little issues I have with it!

I use Mach3, all the issues I've ever had with it were about me, not about Mach3, which is the thrust of my comment :D

My new machine has a Siemens controller, Servos and Drives ;-)
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Quote Originally Posted by RobC View Post
    If I wasn't so broke with flying real planes I'd of long moved on from it, really fed up with the little issues I have with it!
    I don't think that your problem is Mach3 but your own wiring or the configuration of Mach3.

Btw I stopped flying real planes about 10 years ago... but my CNC is working fine...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information