. .
    Lives in Mellor, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21-11-2019 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 5.
    Hello Forum. I have the Gerber Omega 2.0 software with manuals, CD's and dongle for sale. I am converting to Mach3 so the software will be redundant. I should have posted this with my previous 'For Sale' of the Gerber Dimension 200 Electronics but will sell separately. Make me an offer if you are interested please. Thanks for looking. Peter. NOW SOLD
    Last edited by PeL; 21-11-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Hi Peter, Do you still have the software for sale?

Regards
    Gary

Lives in Mellor, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21-11-2019 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 5.
    Hi Gary. Still for sale. Make me an offer if you wish. However I am happy to send it to you on trust to make sure it performs ok for you. All the best. Peter

Hi Peter,

Great, I would be willing to trial as i do have an old Windows XP computer to trial on.

Do you know if it is the Cut Only or the Print and Cut version?

I have no idea what you are hoping to get for it. A full Print and Cut version of v2.6 went for £295 on Gumtree last year....If it was that version then i would match that?
    Cut only £250?

What did you have in mind?

Regards
    Gary

Hi Peter,

Not sure if you would like to exchange details to talk further?

Regards
    Gary

Hi Gary. To be honest I dont know if its Cut Only or Print and Cut as I didnt run the software, I converted the machine to use Mach 3 as I am familiar with that software. Where are you based ? I could pack it all up and send for you to see if you are happy with it. How does £125 sound ? All the best. Peter

Thread Information