. .

Thread: Hello all.

Hello everyone.
    Just thought I'd drop by and say hello and bore you with my ideas!

I have a small shed / workshop which I do various bits and pieces from, always for myself, I guess because I just like doing it! I enjoy metal work, wood work, electronics and computers and power tools and the likes, but have got it in my mind that an 'inexpensive' CNC machine is what I fancy building now. I've never done anything like this at all, but have a small homemade engraving pantograph project build on the go, which I'm thinking is OK, but not quite what I want.

So I am looking for any help in such a project, bearing in mind I want to do it with as little cost and as simple as possible.

Kind regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatfcuk View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Just thought I'd drop by and say hello and bore you with my ideas!

I have a small shed / workshop which I do various bits and pieces from, always for myself, I guess because I just like doing it! I enjoy metal work, wood work, electronics and computers and power tools and the likes, but have got it in my mind that an 'inexpensive' CNC machine is what I fancy building now. I've never done anything like this at all, but have a small homemade engraving pantograph project build on the go, which I'm thinking is OK, but not quite what I want.

So I am looking for any help in such a project, bearing in mind I want to do it with as little cost and as simple as possible.

Kind regards.
    Inexpensive and CNC should NEVER be used in the same sentence!

Got a design in mind so we can pull it to bits?

Router, Mill, Lathe, Plasma, Laser?

We'll help all we can once we know what you want to build :)
    Welcome to MYCNCUK BTW

Jeff
    Nothing is foolproof......to a sufficiently talented fool!

Thread Information