. .
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I have one further question.
    I have wired forward and reverse operation to an external switch (3positions, middle position no switch, forward and reverse permanent).
    How to wire and program emergency stop?
    Only cut com of external switch or wire it to x post and set it up in menue?

Regards
    Marc

For industrial use follow local regulations
    For personal use it depends on your level of risk. If you interrupt the com line with the estop the machine may startup when you reset it which is not safe.
    I used a self latching relay so you have to restart the machine after an estop.

I have not looked into any built in estop function on the input terminals X1,X2 etc but I remember something about them in the instructions so there might be a way.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

It's only for personal use. At the moment there is no estop, so cutting com of switch will be saver than it is
    There is a option for estop in menu, but I don't know what it do, so I have to test it. I don't also know what happens if one post is connected to ground permanent by operation switch.

Will use Bangood AT2 model to control swimming pool pump. Pump should operate on low frequency, (less consumption). But wenn starting at 20 Hz the pump will not start. Pump starts st higher frequency.
    Anyone know how I can setup parameters?

Can someone assist me with parameters for Sanye SY8200H for 2.2KW washing machine motor.

Hi, I've installed one of these xsy-at1 vfd to run a belt sander, while all my parameters run it correctly, I'm not getting the correct voltage output. I get the 220 coming on but am only getting 156 coming out. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Any ideas as to why this is happening?

I have this inverter but I didn’t measure the 3 phase output voltage as it seemed to work just fine. It’s interesting that 240 x sqrt(2) is 157, which is a guide between peak and rms. But of course the 240V input is already the rms so I can’t see why it wouldn’t be 240V on the 3 phases output. Hopefully someone closer to 3 phase could confirm this is what you should see.
    The other possibility is a faulty unit of course. If you get confirmation that it should be 240V then let the seller know and see what happens.

I assume this is at full speed ? If so saybe the parameters are not quite right as the voltage and frequency both vary to change the motor speed.

Maybe this will help to ensure parameters match the motor plate to get the full speed range:
    https://inverterdrive.com/HowTo/inv/

I have a AT1 but looking at my manual for configuring inputs PTP it gives options 10 and 11 both as keying forward switching. I assume this is a typo and one should be keying stop.
    I assume keying means recieving a momentary start command from a push button. So logically there must be an input to stop it once it is running?

Hi all.
    I'm running a 2.2Kw Vevor spindle motor. When adjusting the Pot to increase spindle rpm I'm getting Error 1 (Current Overload) and the inverter trips.
    I have set all parameters to the latest list posted. Under/Overvoltage is at 220/255 P78 Main current O/load is 7Amps
    Any helpers out there ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Veverror1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	31783

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information