. .
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladevane View Post
    You now have access to Dropbox and should be able to download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.
    Hello there! I really appreciate what you're doing, could you add me as well?

[email protected]

Jordan, All sorted. Regards.

Lives in Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 15-06-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 10.
    Many thanks bladevane

Now if only there was a fix for keeping stl export :-)

Quote Originally Posted by m100 View Post
    Now if only there was a fix for keeping stl export :-)
    For those like me that used STL export primarily there is a workaround.

Since version V1.946 or V1.947 STL export option expires on June 30 you can used a program that sets the date prior to that date and run eMachineShop with no issue.

You can find the program here.

Hope it helps someone else as it did for me. This only help for STL export.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Big5Axis For This Useful Post:

Lives in LA FLOTTE, France. Last Activity: 30-07-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    Bonjour je suis nouveau sur le forum j'ai le même problème que tout le monde je viens de réinstaller la version à 1.35 voici le lien http://ul.to/ied8ngur

Translated - Lee
    Hello I am new to the forum I have the same problem as everyone else, I have just reinstalled version 1.35, here is the link http://ul.to/ied8ngur

Lives in LA FLOTTE, France. Last Activity: 30-07-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    Bonjour en installant la version à 1.935 et en mettant comptabilité Windows 8 on peut récupérer les fichiers dxf mais on a pu la fonction vue 3D si quelqu'un la solution ou une idée merci

Quote Originally Posted by Big5Axis View Post
    For those like me that used STL export primarily there is a workaround.

Since version V1.946 or V1.947 STL export option expires on June 30 you can used a program that sets the date prior to that date and run eMachineShop with no issue.

You can find the program here.

Hope it helps someone else as it did for me. This only help for STL export.
    Hey, I'm not a machinist, and only a 3d printer user, but I just wanted to THANK YOU for this incredibly helpful information. I have been using EMS for years to design 3d parts and the .stl files for my Prusa slicer. After the recent update (no idea why I did that, for something like this, if it works, I usually leave it be...) removed .stl export until a $200 bounty was paid, I tried several design apps and none came close to the ease of use and simplicity EMS provides. So getting that back is tremendous. Were you in sunny florida, I'd buy you a beer.

Thanks very much. - Mike

And thanks to Bladevane for getting this thread going.

(BTW, I actually paid EmachineShop way too much money to fab a part for a FXR, a few years ago, so I don't feel too bad using their app for my own purposes!)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mchad For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mchad View Post
    Hey, I'm not a machinist, and only a 3d printer user, but I just wanted to THANK YOU for this incredibly helpful information. I have been using EMS for years to design 3d parts and the .stl files for my Prusa slicer. After the recent update (no idea why I did that, for something like this, if it works, I usually leave it be...) removed .stl export until a $200 bounty was paid, I tried several design apps and none came close to the ease of use and simplicity EMS provides. So getting that back is tremendous. Were you in sunny florida, I'd buy you a beer.

Thanks very much. - Mike
    I am happy it has helped a few people, I always believe information should be shared.

My home base is in Florida but I travel between Florida, Ohio and California which is where I currently am. Thank you for your kind offer!

Thank you Bladevane for your help with the DXF export it helped me to figure out a few other things with eMachineShop!

For those who are using eMachineShop 1.935 for DXF Export here are some helpful hints.

To enable eMachineShop 1.935 for DXF you need to set the registry key
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Micro Logic\eMachineShop\App Settings\EnableAllExportFeatures dword32bit to 1.

The ONLY files needed to run eMachineShop 1.935 are emachineshop.exe, EmsDxf.dll, MLCrypt.dll, PGP_SDK.dll and no price file needed. DXF export function ONLY.

If have newer eMachineShop files and want to convert them to DXF, then first export the file as a emsx.

You will need to edit the emsx file by deleting the third line that contains "<Creator Name="eMachineShop" Version="?.???"/>" and then resave the file.

This will allow you to open the file in eMachineShop 1.932 or 1.935 and export as a DXF.

Quote Originally Posted by w454 View Post
    Bonjour en installant la version à 1.935 et en mettant comptabilité Windows 8 on peut récupérer les fichiers dxf mais on a pu la fonction vue 3D si quelqu'un la solution ou une idée merci
    Hello w454 you can use the software link that I provided above and set the eMachineShop v1.935(full version) date to February 30, 2019 which should allow the 3D viewer to work.
    Or you can use a newer version of eMachineShop and import the file to view it in the 3D viewer.
    Last edited by Big5Axis; 10-07-2021 at 01:07 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Big5Axis For This Useful Post:

Salut à tous. Toujours un peu embêté avec le logiciel mais ça va. Voici mon adresse pour avoir la version à 1.32 Si quelqu'un veut bien me la donner voici mon adresse mail
    [email protected] à toute l équipe

Benoit, Je vous ai ajouté à Dropbox afin que vous puissiez télécharger les versions 1.932 et 1.935. Après le téléchargement, vous devrez appuyer sur Ctrl + E lorsque vous déroulez la liste des options d'exportation, puis redémarrez eMachineShop. Regards, Glyn.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information