. .
  1. We have applied a discount on products that we have in stock, and the discounts are up to 50% of our normally low price.
    This discount is only available on items that are in stock and for new orders, and once sold out, the price will revert back to the normal list price, so don't waste any time and place your order before someone else does.
    This is a list of what the discounts we have applied to the stock items.

Belts and Pulleys 40%
    Ballscrew supports 50%
    CS Lab Motion Controllers 30%
    Encoder Handwheels 40%
    Gten Ballscrews and Nuts 40%
    Kinco AC Inverters 50%
    Kinco AC servo systems 40%
    Lovato Products (Switches, Contactors, circuit breakers and many more) 40%
    Leadshine Easy Servo closed-loop steppers systems 40%
    Leadscrews and Nuts 40%
    Motor Mounts 40%
    Pneumatic Products 50%
    Power Supplies 40%
    Power Transmission products 40%
    Stepper Motors and Drivers 50%

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I've just alleviated you of some Kinco stock, although how quickly do your stock levels update?

I just ordered what is showing as being the last servo motor in stock, but having completed the order, your site is still showing as having another in stock..
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

3. Thanks for the order, you did indeed order the last of that motor type, so no more in stock.
    Will update you next week on the estimated delivery time.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    I've just alleviated you of some Kinco stock, although how quickly do your stock levels update?

I just ordered what is showing as being the last servo motor in stock, but having completed the order, your site is still showing as having another in stock..

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Thanks for the order, you did indeed order the last of that motor type, so no more in stock.
    Will update you next week on the estimated delivery time.
    I'll just hope you've got a special offer on once I get around to actually retrofitting this mill, so I can get the other two axis :-)

There's no great rush for the bits, as this is for a project that's been on the todo list for a number of years, although I do have a couple projects where lots of Z clearance would be very helpful!
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Thread Information