. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of these please as I'm not getting a reply to my question from the factory.... There's an "alarm" output on the LCDA2575 driver module - does anyone know what this does in terms of function i.e. when it switches, and what is the max voltage it can switch? I have a data sheet which came with the motors, but it makes very little mention of this output.
    Thanks

http://www.t2cnc.hu/downloads/Lichua...r%20Manual.pdf suggests the output is simply the C/E of an optocoupler. Without knowledge of the part number of the opto you could make an educated guess based on common devices - most seem to have a Vceo of 60V upwards.

...of course you could always take one apart to check?
    Last edited by Doddy; 28-09-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I'd probably go for 24VDC and 20mA being a safe limit.

And given it's very likely a Leadshine copy/clone, and having checked some similar Leadshine drives, their usual output is 24VDC but with current limits varying between 20-80mA.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Last edited by Voicecoil; 28-09-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddy View Post
    http://www.t2cnc.hu/downloads/Lichua...r%20Manual.pdf suggests the output is simply the C/E of an optocoupler. Without knowledge of the part number of the opto you could make an educated guess based on common devices - most seem to have a Vceo of 60V upwards.

...of course you could always take one apart to check?
    Looking inside I can see a little white (hence likely an opto) 4 pin device adjacent the pins, but like most SMD's it doesn't have the device number, just some cryptic code on it

24V/20ma is a good guess, but there's still the issue of what does it indicate....

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicecoil View Post
    Looking inside I can see a little white (hence likely an opto) 4 pin device adjacent the pins, but like most SMD's it doesn't have the device number, just some cryptic code on it

24V/20ma is a good guess, but there's still the issue of what does it indicate....
    Something wrong?

I'd guess it'll depend on all what the driver is capable off, and what settings can be changed via software.
    Motor/wiring problem (does the drive sense motor wiring issues?), motor following error (there's a parameter for it...).
    Have you got a copy of the 'simple commissioning manual' that's mentioned below the parameter table?
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    Something wrong?

Have you got a copy of the 'simple commissioning manual' that's mentioned below the parameter table?
    No, sadly not, all that came with the parts is the manual Doddy put up the link to. I've tried emailing them again, but this time it bounced straight back - I wonder if they've gone under? - though their website is still up and running.

I don`t know if this will help, it's a link to their product page
    http://servo.xlichuan.com/prod_view....77&FId=t3:69:3

Cheers
    Andrew

Well, by chance I came across this page:
    https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/cl...tor-cl57t.html
    These drivers seem to be mechanically and electrically identical to the LIchuan parts other than the paint colour, branding and slightly smaller supply voltage range - if anyone has one of these it would be interesting to remove the cover and compare the PCB with the Lichuan part, I have a suspicion that they will be very similar knowing how things happen in China!. And there's a manual full of all sorts of good info you can download, and which has a very interesting typo in the last paragraph of page 5
    Last edited by Voicecoil; 30-09-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voicecoil View Post
    Well, by chance I came across this page:
    https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/cl...tor-cl57t.html
    These drivers seem to be mechanically and electrically identical to the LIchuan parts other than the paint colour, branding and slightly smaller supply voltage range - if anyone has one of these it would be interesting to remove the cover and compare the PCB with the Lichuan part, I have a suspicion that they will be very similar knowing how things happen in China!. And there's a manual full of all sorts of good info you can download, and which has a very interesting typo in the last paragraph of page 5
    Hi Voicecoil
    The cl57t run with up to 8 amps. I think they are made by leadshine. I have 3 on order at the present time. I'll pop one open when they arrive if it's not to difficult and post a photo.
    cheers
    Andrew by the way if you order these as kits don't forget they come with cables, I didn't notice that and ordered some cables from their Belgian site. Oh well i'm sure i'll find a use for the wire or plugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information