Hello All

I've got the builders in at the moment and it looks like there are going to be a few large blocks of granite 100x25x8.5cm leftover. Two of these blocks side by side would be just the right size for my sorotec compact line cnc base (https://www.sorotec.de/shop/Portal-m...-DIY-4863.html). I would assume that i'm going to either epoxy or cement the two blocks together and drill some holes for tie rods to help hold the blocks together. I would either mount this on a steel frame (to be welded together) or just lay it on the wooden bench that I have my current machine on. I would like to attach the c-line machine with bolts and washers to the granite as there are two fairly hefty aluminium extrusions running end to end. Is all of this a good idea or a waste of time as i'm mainly going to be cutting wood. I've bought finally some of the jmc 180watt servos and aparently they are quite fast, so I figured a bit of extra weight might help to keep things stable. If anyone has any comments or recomendations i'm all ears.
cheers
Andrew