. .
    Lives in Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 24-06-2021 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 12.
    Hi all
    Just joined the forum just purchased a mini lathe and as I haven’t used a lathe for about 50 years so I have joined to hopefully ask questions and get advice.
    Dell

Welcome Dell,

I'm in the same boat. I bought a mini-lathe to make Stirling engines and bits and pieces for other projects having not touched a metal working lathe since school in the early 70s. The CNC router seems to take up most of the time though. I've barely started on the the Stirling engine kit my bough me for Chrsitmas two years ago!

Kit
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Lives in Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 24-06-2021 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 12.
    Hi kit
    Thanks for the welcome hopefully it’s like riding a bike but I don’t want to fall of if I can help it.

Hi Dell welcome to the forum!

Your account is now fully approved so your submissions won't require approval going forward.
    .Me

Thread Information