. .

Thread: PriceCNC AVHC10

Hello All

I have just finished off my dedicated plasma table build which i will post soon and part of that build was the purchase of a Pricecnc AVHC10.

I have it all up and working but the torch doesn't move up or down very good i get crashes which obviously is not what i want.

I have altered all the settings etc etc as per the manual but nothing helps.

Does anyone know where the menu is that is described in the you tube video below as when i push my n=button it does nothing?

I have emailed and emailed and emailed Pricecnc and he WILL NOT answer any questions at all which i think is disgusting as he does have a support link in is web page.

Looking on the web there are lots of people who state he has no reply's and his after sales service is non existent and basically i wish i never bought the thing.

Does anyone else have this problem or any ideas as to the menu button as described in the video?

The AVHC10 is still made and available with many machines and i don't understand why he wont answer queries as this must be detrimental to his business.

Cheers Skiprat
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 05-02-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiprat View Post
    Hello All

I have just finished off my dedicated plasma table build which i will post soon and part of that build was the purchase of a Pricecnc AVHC10.

I have it all up and working but the torch doesn't move up or down very good i get crashes which obviously is not what i want.

I have altered all the settings etc etc as per the manual but nothing helps.

Does anyone know where the menu is that is described in the you tube video below as when i push my n=button it does nothing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG9NljK98-w&t=6s

I have emailed and emailed and emailed Pricecnc and he WILL NOT answer any questions at all which i think is disgusting as he does have a support link in is web page.

Looking on the web there are lots of people who state he has no reply's and his after sales service is non existent and basically i wish i never bought the thing.

Does anyone else have this problem or any ideas as to the menu button as described in the video?

The AVHC10 is still made and available with many machines and i don't understand why he wont answer queries as this must be detrimental to his business.

Cheers Skiprat
    I use the same unit and have no problems. What control software are you using? Did you do the diagnostics as described in the manual? What cutter are you using? Can you cut OK with the THC off? Are you using Price's post? More info please.
    Rae

Quote Originally Posted by Blackslacks View Post
    I use the same unit and have no problems. What control software are you using? Did you do the diagnostics as described in the manual? What cutter are you using? Can you cut OK with the THC off? Are you using Price's post? More info please.
    Rae
    i can help
    rob @ xtremeplasma

give us a call 01452 739025

Quote Originally Posted by rrossetti View Post
    i can help
    rob @ xtremeplasma

give us a call 01452 739025

https://xtremeplasma.ecwid.com/Price...ler-p236772120

Thread Information