. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wal, Thanks for the info. Looks good. You have confirmed one of my fears - that it might be too small a job for it to be worth anyone's while taking on.

Lee, I have had an other offer of help from your community - so I will see how it goes after Christmas. My friends who know me better would find the idea of me making for myself an extremely funny one - due to my practical incompetence.The most I might attempt is a simple rectangular plate - to allow me to at least assemble and set-up the guitar, whilst I continue to look-out for a reasonable replacement. Thanks once again for the offer of help.

Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    >You have confirmed one of my fears - that it might be too small a job for it to be worth anyone's while taking on.

Not necessarily - I do these little jobs all the time (granted, I'm not a particularly busy fellow) - there'll be plenty of people out there that'll be interested in what you're trying to do and willing to give you a bit of their time. Give us a shout if you get no joy elsewhere.

Wal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information