. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MCmec View Post
    Or maybe I only need this?

Attachment 27071
    https://www.cncroom.com/interface-ca...7b9jgm13v1aj83

PS: Just noticed that with the above the UCCNC Licence is included but not with this package.
    Hi,

I don't know where you are located, but if your flag is genuine then you are still a member of EU, so if you go for UCCNC and CNC Drive products then you should buy it directly from Hungary, not through USA. I am pretty sure it is cheaper that way. In any case, as Jazz said, avoid USB if you can, but if you absolutely want to get an UC100 make sure it is a genuine one. There are several eBay sellers selling fake copies and those don't work properly and unless you have a genuine one, you won't get support from CNC Drive, which is fully understandable. Otherwise their support is excellent. They have an active forum where you can quickly get help from their own people or their users if you have any problems.

I have been using their products for quite some time now and very happy with them. Have used UC3005LPT USB for about two years but when they released the UC3005LPT ETH I switched to UCCNC and never used the USB again. Today, or if I need to change the controller, I'd buy the AXBB. It is an even higher quality controller and there is no need for BOB if you use that, so the whole box would be more compact and with less wiring.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    Hi,

I don't know where you are located, but if your flag is genuine then you are still a member of EU
    The Flag is correct and I think we will still be heavily linked with the EU regarding trade deals etc for the foreseeable future.

Today, or if I need to change the controller, I'd buy the AXBB. It is an even higher quality controller and there is no need for BOB if you use that, so the whole box would be more compact and with less wiring.
    I really don't like think I would personally go for the UB100 myself (just think they have other products that could be of more use to me).

Not sure about the AXBB but it would probably be all I need in a tidy box, I need to read up and learn a bit more about what I really need. Asking questions and receiving replies helps.

I could not see Hungary in the list of Distributors for "CNCdrive" motion controls or Software (I pasted the above link but it did not work for me either).

Most of the time you only seem to save a few £££ buying CLONE STUFF so my opinion is I just look for recognised distributers it's not worth the possible problems with buying knock off.

I'll look more at the AXBB. but for some reason I like the idea of the UC300ETH with a UB1 (lots of inputs and outputs).

I still have a lot to learn before I make any final decisions.

Had a bit of time to look at this today, it looks interesting. Not quite sure this is the way I want to go at this moment but it certainly looks like it could be very useful. I have not looked at all the aspects of the Control, just watched some of the Utube video. It sounds, like you have had quite a lot of experience with CNC machines before obtaining the control so know what you both want and need. It's good that you prompted me to look at this. Without your input I would not know that there are things like this out there.

Thank you for the post Boyan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pN3F04nhZc&t=5s

Attachment 27080
    Not that i am a big defender on Chinese stuff but as its simple and it works... Moneywise is the cheapest solution also at around 200e. And simplifies connections also.

Now i definitely understand why someone will want to have 22" touchscreen nicely displaying a software ,DROS, toolpaths and so on mounted in an Inox shiny box with fancy buttons. I have been there.. I remember even a time having transparent door so i could look at the blinking leds on top of that. Maybe its me but with the years i want only simplicity now and 100% reliability. That's why i don't drive Mercedes S classe as before but VW polo if you know what i mean
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

The Flag is correct and I think we will still be heavily linked with the EU regarding trade deals etc for the foreseeable future.

I really don't like think I would personally go for the UB100 myself (just think they have other products that could be of more use to me).

Not sure about the AXBB but it would probably be all I need in a tidy box, I need to read up and learn a bit more about what I really need. Asking questions and receiving replies helps.

I could not see Hungary in the list of Distributors for "CNCdrive" motion controls or Software (I pasted the above link but it did not work for me either).

Most of the time you only seem to save a few £££ buying CLONE STUFF so my opinion is I just look for recognised distributers it's not worth the possible problems with buying knock off.

I'll look more at the AXBB. but for some reason I like the idea of the UC300ETH with a UB1 (lots of inputs and outputs).

I still have a lot to learn before I make any final decisions.
    Just click on those links and their web page opens. CNC Drive is a Hungarian company.

CNC room is in Thailand, not the USA. If you're buying a UB1 I don't know of anywhere else to buy it, and CNC room make it, so they're the best place for support.

Regards the UCCNC license, sure buy if from Hungary, but prepare to pay VAT. Alternatively buy it from CNC room, don't pay the VAT and save £20.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information