On the whole, my router with the above configuration (IP/M, Mach3, wireless MPG) works pretty well, and even better after someone pointed out how to home master and slave axes. I run a version of Mach3 (can't remember exactly which one at the moment) which is not the latest but which allows me to successfully use my tool-change macros - something was broken in this area in the latest Mach3 releases when using CSMIO controllers.

I have two problems. The first is that having homed the machine, unless I jog off the home position with the MPG, I get "hit limit switch" errors as soon as I try to move any axis, whether that's running a job or jogging with Mach3. I don't see which limit switch is claiming to have triggered on the Mach3 screen. I have to rehome and start again. Use the MPG - no problem!

Second issue is that I often get "soft limit" warnings when starting a run, even when it is not the first time I have run it and nothing has changed. I usually have to shut down Mach3 and start again.

None of these are show-shoppers (although the second one is a pain in the neck) and I doubt that there is a fix, bit I was wondering if anyone else sees anything like this? It would be good to know that it's not just me!