. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
    No not a model engineer this is a 3 phase stone engraving machine that in daily use this is not a hobby it my profession that why I need a tech at the workshop
    To be honest you'll be very lucky to find someone who is willing to take on a full conversion on-site because it's a time-consuming job. Unless the person doing the Job as done the same type of machine before and knows exactly what's required with a full understanding of the wiring etc.

The other problem you have is that many full-time CNC technicians only know Commercial brands they are trained on or will work on machines that have full wiring schematics for.
    Not many will work on machines like yours because of the unknown and will run a mile if asked to do so because they know it's most likely going to turn into a cluster fuck.! . . . If they do they will want and need to charge big money because it's very time-consuming re-engineering a machine's control and tracing wires etc when there is no schematic to work from.

It can be done, I've done several on-site, but I've got lot of experience of different machines and all those I did on-site I'd previously done same machines and learned in the workshop so wasn't going in blind.!

This is why your struggling to find a Tech.!

Quote Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
    Thank you for your poetic response are you capable of carrying out the work I require? yes or no will suffice
    My mother used to say in response to that 'You'd cut off your nose to spite your face'. There are a number of people on this forum capable of helping and some even do it for a living, but if you cannot accept that there is no-one here would want to travel to you, then you would be best served by looking elsewhere for a CNC Service and Repair Company. I found one such with 30 seconds of googling. (They are in Hertfordshire).

thanks for your reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information