. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    I have same same, they just have added collar. Now its not working properly and can not find the reason why. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Open it, dissassemble it. Its clean all seals on their places. Close it. One time works, one time not.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boyan Silyavski View Post
    I have same same, they just have added collar. Now its not working properly and can not find the reason why. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Open it, dissassemble it. Its clean all seals on their places. Close it. One time works, one time not.
    Upgrade it to something like this then, it should fit well with your beast...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jackhammer.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	27397

Hello Phill ! I am from Romania and I work with granite tombstones. I am looking to buy cnc carving machine for tombstones from China like the one you posted... is there a chance you could help me too choose the right one or things I have to look for when buying one ? Cnc is a whole new thing for me and it would be really really helpfull any tip. Thank you very much!

Lives in Derbyshire  UK, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 38 Minutes Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 295. Received thanks 28 times, giving thanks to others 13 times.
    Hi Seb,
    PM me your email and I can send you images and details.

Phill

Been reading this post as I went down the road of an impact machine PHOTOGRAB is what we purchased and that would do a 1.5 x 1.5 slab but it did cost me £12000 and that was 10 years ago have you thought of sandblasting if it's just writing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information