. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike your location shows Lincoln so if your not a million miles away from Goole then your more than welcome to bring the machine over to my place and I'll see if I can get it going.
    Chances are it's just a wiring issue or setting like as been suggested.

If it's more than that then I'm more than happy to advise and help you build a control for it.

That is very kind of you and I’m more than happy to come over and see you, if you could let me know when is good for you, would you need the whole router or just the controller, regards Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Edendale View Post
    That is very kind of you and I’m more than happy to come over and see you, if you could let me know when is good for you, would you need the whole router or just the controller, regards Mike
    This week Wednesday is my best day but next week Monday or Wed I'm free.

It will be best if you bring the whole machine and PC etc because I can then test it properly. I'll also set it up for you ( provided it's not dead) because if motors are not tuned correctly then you could still have troubles from stalling motors etc.

I will PM you my Address, it's business address and 2 mins off the M62.

Hi Dean, Wednesday is good, I will ring you Wednesday morning to let you know what time to expect me, Thankyou once again, regards Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Edendale View Post
    Hi Dean, Wednesday is good, I will ring you Wednesday morning to let you know what time to expect me, Thankyou once again, regards Mike
    Ok, Mike. There is one thing I forgot to mention. While my help is FOC there is however an admission Fee of 1 packet of Chocolate Hobnobs which is a long-standing charge first levied by a CNC engineering Legend John S who is sadly no longer with us, so in the grumpy Old Gits memory, I'm carrying on this tradition. Plus I love hobnobs . .

Hobnobs it is then ����

Lives in Plymouth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,726. Received thanks 295 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    Good to see traditions maintained!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information