. .
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Hello dear MYCNCUK forum users,
    In cooperation with the forum moderators, we'd like to announce the sale promotion "Pumotix for everybody!"
    Currently our software is used by thousands of CNC makers all over the world, and we hope that the promotion will help us expand the sales geography of Pumotix, and you'll get a qualified product absolutely free.
    To take part in the sales promotion you just need to send an e-mail to [email protected]
    Please put "free PLCM + Pumotix" in the subject line of that and specify the following contact information about you:
    1. Full name.
    2. If you present a company, please send us its name, activities and website.
    3. Network accounts (Facebook, twitter, YouTube) + your nickname on the forum.
    4. Shipment address.
    5. Telephone number.
    6. Some items about your CNC activities.
    - What software do you usually use?
    - What type of CAM software do you use?
    - What kind of a CNC machine will you use to test our products (+ a photo, if possible)?
    - What does the machine proceed? For what purpose?
    - What type of electronics is installed on the machine (drivers, BOBs and so on)?

We'll choose some lucky MYCNCUK forum users and provide them with our controller and an improved version of the software free.
    Please hurry up, time is limited!

2. Hello everybody,
    Please also see another video of ours in English here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx67...ature=youtu.be
    That is about a Pumotix option “G-code quick start from an arbitrary line”.
    We believe it will be helpful to get some more information about the software.

3. Cam-system by Purelogic R&D
    Hardware – software CNC complex Pumotix developers released preparing control program system for thermal cutting machines-PUMOTIX CAM.

Access to all the features of the CAM system is provided free up to 12/31/2020
    PUMOTIX CAM download file

The starting version of the CAM system has the following features for plasma and gas-oxygen cutting machines:
    1. Simple and intuitive procedure for plasma and gas cutting machines sheet cutting programs.
    2. Manual and auto nesting modules for saving material consumption.
    3. Import of DXF format sketches.
    4. Built-in library of standard parts.
    5. Direct integration of machine control system with its own CNC machine control system.
    6. Built-in features to improve quality of hole cutting.
    7. The same flexible licensing system as PUMOTIX has.

In the future, it is planned to introduce laser cutting modules for preparing control programs, waterjet cutting, engraving and figural cutting machines using a rotary axis.
    Detailed descriptions of options and package offers are provided on the PUMOTIX website.

4. We'd like to inform you about our new (8MHz) motion controller.
    It is designed to create a multi-axis CNC system. The controller has various digital communication interfaces, a large number of inputs / outputs, relay outputs and is controlled via the Ethernet interface from a personal computer using the PUMOTIX software.
    "STEP/DIR (6 independent motors) up to 8 MHz per motor"
    CAN*: CANopen protocol for drives control. *Not implemented yet
    RS-485: Modbus RTU for spidnle inverter control and other auxiliary equipment.
    To have a detailed instruction please see the link http://www.pumotix.com/upload/iblock...n_en%20(2).pdf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c0bcb505d8b4a1baf0c669c95cc1da35.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	308.7 KB 
ID:	29203

5. Hello everybody,
    We'd like to inform you that our US partner made a couple of videos about our software Pumotix (in English, of course).
    They are surely helpful for those who use or plan to use the software.
    There are also other interesting videos, they can really be helpful for both experienced CNC users and amateur ones.
    Please see the link to his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/corvetteguy50/featured

I have had a PLCM-E3 for a few years now. I have been running Mach3 and it seems to work OK.

Now I have changed PC and lost the plugin for this device. Is Purlogic still able to provide this plugin? I am building a new mnachine and need to use Mach3 just to get it set up. I am also looking at the Pumotix software and might test this if I can get the machine running.

If I can't get the plugin, I will be looking at an alternative controller and I propbably won't go any further with Pumotix.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 14 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Kat View Post
    I have had a PLCM-E3 for a few years now. I have been running Mach3 and it seems to work OK.

Now I have changed PC and lost the plugin for this device. Is Purlogic still able to provide this plugin? I am building a new mnachine and need to use Mach3 just to get it set up. I am also looking at the Pumotix software and might test this if I can get the machine running.

If I can't get the plugin, I will be looking at an alternative controller and I propbably won't go any further with Pumotix.
    Is this what you require : take the txt off the end of the file.

Link now removed

I will remove the link when you have it.
    Last edited by Clive S; 02-01-2022 at 06:16 PM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

They want to force you down the hole of buying into Pumotix.
    That's prob why the plugin has vanished from download.

What do you expect from the Russians!.

Many thanks sir. It appears that this is what I need.

It meansd a long Sunday evening infront of the cathode tube but, hopefully, it will be worth it.

BTW - I haven't really go a cathod tube monitor (I don't think)

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 14 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Kat View Post
    Many thanks sir. It appears that this is what I need.

It meansd a long Sunday evening infront of the cathode tube but, hopefully, it will be worth it.

BTW - I haven't really go a cathod tube monitor (I don't think)
    Glad to be of assistance. Link now removed
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information