. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1
    Had the absolute pleasure of meeting Dean aka jazzcnc yesterday and what a top man he is, spent the whole afternoon sorting my controller on my cnc router and refused any payment apart from hobnob biscuits, itís not often in life you meet genuine people and it was a real pleasure to meet you both, I now have a working machine Thankyou very much Dean 👍 regards Mike.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Edendale View Post
    Had the absolute pleasure of meeting Dean aka jazzcnc yesterday and what a top man he is, spent the whole afternoon sorting my controller on my cnc router and refused any payment apart from hobnob biscuits, itís not often in life you meet genuine people and it was a real pleasure to meet you both, I now have a working machine Thankyou very much Dean 👍 regards Mike.
    Nah. You must have gone to the wrong place
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Edendale View Post
    and it was a real pleasure to meet you both.
    So finally we've been able to clone the man!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Nah. You must have gone to the wrong place
    Ye I wondered why he didn't turn up.! Clive I reckon he went next door to them 2 lads who do know what there doing...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AndyGuid View Post
    So finally we've been able to clone the man!
    Ye my other me is called Dolly.!. . .

  6. #6
    i wish we could clone him, i would certanly have one :}

  7. #7
    Kitwn's Avatar
    Lives in Exmouth, Australia. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 627. Received thanks 81 times, giving thanks to others 15 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edendale View Post
    i wish we could clone him, i would certanly have one :}
    Don't be ridiculous, the whole forum would be jammed up with the pair of them arguing!
    Engineering is the art of doing for ten shillings what any fool can do for a pound.
    Wellington.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitwn View Post
    Don't be ridiculous, the whole forum would be jammed up with the pair of them arguing!
    The problem is, they'd both be right.

  9. #9
    Kitwn's Avatar
    Lives in Exmouth, Australia. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 627. Received thanks 81 times, giving thanks to others 15 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyUK View Post
    The problem is, they'd both be right.
    Ain't that the truth!

    Actually I'm jealous. Stuck in my idyllic, remote little corner of Western Australia I'm surrounded by people who know about boats and fishing (and golf for some inexplicable reason) but there's nobody I know within two day's driving distance who want's to come round with a packet of hobnobs and talk about CNC machines
    Engineering is the art of doing for ten shillings what any fool can do for a pound.
    Wellington.

  10. #10
    Sorry buddy, but "my tropical water sports paradise doesn't have any CNC friends in" isn't exactly going to get a lot of sympathy from us northern hemisphere chaps in February.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 05:18 PM
  2. Jazzcnc, the right choice in a custom made machine
    By alex wight in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-10-2016, 06:39 PM
  3. EXPERIENCE: Working with JAZZCNC
    By m.marino in forum Trading Experience & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •