. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi

I need to upgrade my controller on my 3 axis cnc I am looking at installing a Masso controller but I am not confident enough to do the work if there is anybody out there who can carry out the work not a company an individual please contact me. 07722530393

Joss

I can do it for you but I cannot come to you. In the past, I've converted machines for people who have sent the machine to me on a pallet then arranged collection when finished.

So if you can not find anyone this could be an option. Or get in your Vehicle and bring up to Goole in East Yorkshire.

Hi thanks for getting back bit of a problem its 2.5m long x 1m wide and weighs in at a 1/4 of a ton. Do you know anyone who would be willing to come out and do the work I am in no hurry but I have waited 2 years to do this upgrade.

Regards

Joss

Quote Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
    Hi thanks for getting back bit of a problem its 2.5m long x 1m wide and weighs in at a 1/4 of a ton. Do you know anyone who would be willing to come out and do the work I am in no hurry but I have waited 2 years to do this upgrade.

Regards

Joss
    No sorry, don't know anyone down your way. It's not something I'd take on at such long-distance either because it's so easy to run into problems which can easily stop the job meaning another visit.

thanks for getting back

thanks for getting back
    If you don't find anyone and fancy having a go at doing it your self I'll gladly guide you thru doing it.
    I've never fitted a Masso before but looking at it then it should be straight forward enough and even easier if you have a working machine already because won't need to trace wires etc.
    I've helped many builders who have started from scratch and who had little to no electrical knowledge successfully wire up machines so if your machine works already this should be a doddle.

Thanks that's encouraging will get in contact when I have purchased all the parts. Just one thing can you recommend an upgrade setup not using Mach 3 software?

Thanks that's encouraging will get in contact when I have purchased all the parts. Just one thing can you recommend an upgrade setup not using Mach 3 software?
    If your talking about controller that is stand alone like the Masso then no can't recommend any. If your willing to use a PC then you have several choices but a common one which is good is from CNCDrive either the UC300 or the AXBB-E depending on your needs.

http://cncdrive.com/AXBB.html

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    If your talking about controller that is stand alone like the Masso then no can't recommend any. If your willing to use a PC then you have several choices but a common one which is good is from CNCDrive either the UC300 or the AXBB-E depending on your needs.

http://cncdrive.com/AXBB.html

Hi I am looking for a PC based unit because that uses a USB connection its no use changing the format. Out of the 2 for perfomance, reliability and ease of installation what would you recommend? the cnc is a 3 phase unit will that not effect the controller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information