. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi - Any users of AXBB-E continuing with Mach 3 please?
    Have an undemanding Seig X3 setup to upgrade but it is invested in Mach specific MPG and 2010 screenset, so will stay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voicecoil View Post
    The problem for me was that my VFD shares the same ground for the 0-10V speed control and the ON/OFF port - joining this ground to the isolated output ground which switches various things on the machine didn't seem to be too clever from the interference point of view and was causing some weirdness. It's just a shame the isolated outputs don't have separate grounds, but I guess there's just not space. That done the AXBB-E seems to work well.
    Ooooh - right ok, that makes sense, thanks! my VFD has separate grounds for the low voltage analogue speed control and the higher voltage direction control - so it looks like I just wire it up the same as my existing controller and I'll be good.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Leadhead View Post
    Hi - Any users of AXBB-E continuing with Mach 3 please?
    Have an undemanding Seig X3 setup to upgrade but it is invested in Mach specific MPG and 2010 screenset, so will stay with it.
    Mach 3 is outdated ,and doesnt compare with uccnc at planning trajectory of milling cutter , mach 3 skips points on trajectory if u use high feed .
    U cant compare mach 3 with uccnc , uccnc is more stable , and more easy to use , and have new updates , have some nice probing like industrial controllers .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information