One of these should do the trick
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	314.0 KB 
ID:	29048

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonnyFive For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Another thing I see lurking in the back ground is where it mounts looks like there is no hole for the flange so it's sitting directly on the un-machined surface of the boss..!!
    Yep and there lay the creaking noise on the left hand support bearing the ball screw was binding. All the motors are the same.

If I built that machine, I would be ashamed to offer it for sale. If the gantry side were badly drilled, I would feel honour bound to make a new one. So obviously these gantry sides are cut by hand (probably not got a decent enough machine to cut whatever that is ).

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Thanks, Moray, Quite a lot of time has gone into this project trying to get the best machine for the lowest budget, while at the same time making sure there's profit to make it worthwhile doing. So far I'm very happy with the design and the frames are rock solid, but the profit will remain to be seen...Lol
    The first batch won't be ready until Mid to late December and half of those are sold or spoken for already so the next batch if I do another, will be next year anyway.

I've also got this little beast in the line up as well which I'm going to offer up. 500 x 500 x 350 Cut. Fixed gantry which is a little different in the gantry department.! It's built like the proverbial brick Sh#t house. I'm on with this one at the moment which is spoken for and will be ready in the next 3/4weeks so I'll take a video of it to show more. Another will follow it and be up for grabs.
    Attachment 28931 Attachment 28932
    Attachment 28933Attachment 28934
    Attachment 28935Attachment 28936 Attachment 28937

Jazz,

Wow this looks like the machine i've been searching for! Nothing i've found ticked the right boxes but this little fixed gantry guy would be perfect. Could you PM? Many thanks!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information