Hello
I am new to the cnc field, I am building my cnc and I started using it and it has worked well until today
the problem was that I cleaned the cnc which is under tension with a vacuum cleaner when I see a white smoke coming from the pilot a4988 the axis y1 I use the motherboard cronos maker v2.2, I disconnect it directly from the source DC and the problem after that started.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cronos maker v1.2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	27998Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cronos maker v2.2.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	287.7 KB 
ID:	27999Click image for larger version. 

Name:	driver A4988.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	28000

I have another cronos maker motherboard but v 1.2 I have disconnected the a4988 driver and replaces the burned one I connect it to the dc source and the grbl program with a usb cable via a laptop but when I test the stepper motors its not working, but when i push pin button on the grbl app it works fine the pin is on,
I go back to the other cronos v1.2 motherboard which works well
(new) and I reconnect the a4988 driver in its place but to my surprise when I try to use it grbl program x and z axes work correctly but not the y axis I have to disconnect another a4988 driver from the card mother broken down and replace the other one and again the 3 A4988 pilots of the stepper motors heat up and the driver's white smoke op there and nothing works anymore.
now i have two motherboard broken its connection to the computer the spindle responds to the command of the grbl and its works well but the stepper motors no longer work.
please if someone can help me