. .
    Hi all!
    Could please someone help me implement this? I'm using Mach3 to run my CNC router and I'd like to add a toggle switch to act a bit like the Shift button - to toggle between rapid and slow speeds for jogging the axes. I'm new to this and don't know much about programming / macros or whatever needs to be done to implement this. I was trying to accomplish this with an OEM code but I don't think one exists that has this functionality?
    I'm sure it's easy peasy for most of you!
    Please help!

Please move this thread if its in the wrong section. I'm still looking for help. Anyone?

Ok, as I thought, it was easy to implement (especially for someone who knows what they're doing). After a ton of research I used the macropump file and put the code in it.
    Works a treat.
    Thanks for the help 😑

Quote Originally Posted by mondrota View Post
    Ok, as I thought, it was easy to implement (especially for someone who knows what they're doing). After a ton of research I used the macropump file and put the code in it.
    Works a treat.
    Thanks for the help 😑
    And you'll continue to get the same kind of help with a shitty attitude like that.!! . . . . Some times posts like this get missed because they get knocked off the trending list, esp at busy times when they can vanish in minutes, next time bump it back by posting something like "Bump".!!
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information