. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/8494-Touching-on

Here's the macro and how to install it and use it

I have the 2010 screenset and I'm very happy with it. I never switched back to the ugly Mach3 default design again :)

I find convenient the Tool Change tab. For each job I set the Material Offset to the material thickness and use the touchprobe on the table. This way I never cut through my spoilboard and the Z0 is automatically set to the upper face of my material. And the XY probing wizard is great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by paulus.v View Post
    I have the 2010 screenset and I'm very happy with it. I never switched back to the ugly Mach3 default design again :)

I find convenient the Tool Change tab. For each job I set the Material Offset to the material thickness and use the touchprobe on the table. This way I never cut through my spoilboard and the Z0 is automatically set to the upper face of my material. And the XY probing wizard is great as well.
    I bought it as well (a while ago), I have not yet installed it. I have too much going on at the moment to take on any more change, but you are making me feel guilty

Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/8494-Touching-on

Here's the macro and how to install it and use it
    Thanks Cropwell! I'll look into this as as soon as I get more time.

Quote Originally Posted by paulus.v View Post

I'll have to look into this, I've been the same as cropwell, kind of got resistant to change at the moment with so much going on. Looking forward to a quite period where I can try out some new things without forgetting something else!
    I didn't get any time to look into my depth issue today as I had a ton of panels I had to get cut ready for glue up and hopefully oiling tomorrow.
    I'll update soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information