. .
    I have just completed my build of OX 1010, Belt driven with Z lead screw. Set up and done test config, homing and zero cycles work perfectly.

Stored it vertically on bench designed for this and then hurt myself.

Ox 1010, Belt/Lead screw, Openbuilds Blackbox controller, Nema23 steppers, 6 limit switches (2 each Axis), Honeywell Power supply, HP laptop with Dewalt 26200 (611 US) router. MDF plain spoilerboard mounted

What can I realistically expect to charge for this machine, brand new? Open to realistic offers

Best Noobie (London UK based)

My gosh, thought at least one person would jump in and give a bit of advice here - anyone?

Johann,
    -
    The reason you have not had a response yet is probably because nobody who has seen your post has any experience of this machine.
    -
    Personally I have never seen any mention on this forum of the type of machine that you mention as these "Ox" kits are more USA-centric than UK-centric.
    -
    It's quite possible that you, knowing the cost of your build, are the person best able to determine what you can charge for this machine.
    -
    Sorry I can't help.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGuid View Post
    Johann,
    -
    The reason you have not had a response yet is probably because nobody who has seen your post has any experience of this machine.
    -
    Personally I have never seen any mention on this forum of the type of machine that you mention as these "Ox" kits are more USA-centric than UK-centric.
    -
    It's quite possible that you, knowing the cost of your build, are the person best able to determine what you can charge for this machine.
    -
    Sorry I can't help.
    Andy
    Hi Andy,

Thank you for your kind response and you raise some valid points. Bought the mechanical and most of the Openbuild stuff online, so, probably fair to point out the USA-centric or perhaps even Chinese-centric nature of the beast. Most 'small parts and cables" bought from Ooznest in the UK

I should probably just price it up and make it for sale - feel a bit double about it, would love to use it. My health plays a desperate part in this

Thanks anyway

Johann

Thread Information