. .
    Lives in Witney, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-03-2021 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Hi all

I am working for a small hydraulic engineering company, we have recently bought a CNC mill to manufacture some of our equipment in house.
    I am also trying to set up some metrology equipment.

Can anyone please tell me how to directly message a member as I can see they probably have the information that I would like.
    Thanks

Giff,
    I think you have to make a minimum of ten posts before you can access some functions of the forum including adding pictures and probably sending PMs.

Kit
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitwn For This Useful Post:

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giff View Post
    Hi all

I am working for a small hydraulic engineering company, we have recently bought a CNC mill to manufacture some of our equipment in house.
    I am also trying to set up some metrology equipment.

Can anyone please tell me how to directly message a member as I can see they probably have the information that I would like.
    Thanks

If you click on the name next to the flag you should see the PM service but it usually takes 4-5 post for it to show.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

post a few more times even if its just saying hello a few times
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Lives in Witney, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-03-2021 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Thanks everyone, I didn't expect such a fast response and from several people.

Lives in Plymouth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,725. Received thanks 295 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    If you think that was fast, just try posting that you have bought a pile of electroinics, and motors and you're about to design a CNC router around it!

Quote Originally Posted by Neale View Post
    If you think that was fast, just try posting that you have bought a pile of electroinics, and motors and you're about to design a CNC router around it!
    It’s a Nema 34 running off 32V psu that I got as a kit off eBay
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Thread Information