. .
    Hi all, I'm new to the cnc scene but I've managed to build a small gantry style router over the last few months, but now I'm at the point of dealing with the electrical side of things and I feel I'm out of my depth so I've decided to join the forum to learn.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Lives in Plymouth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 9 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,729. Received thanks 295 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    Derek - I'm based near Totnes, have my mk2 CNC running in my workshop, and I reckon that the electrics are the easy bit! Rather reflects my background and training...

Covid situation makes things difficult but happy to try to assist - by zoom or somesuch if needed. PM me if you would like to chat and we can set something up.

Hi Neale,
    I'm totally the opposite I find the mechanical side of things easy, but I'm struggling with some of the electrical stuff because it's tied into pc control , I'm a crane engineer by trade so I'm used to electrical things contractors etc but things like opto isolator outputs are baffling me at the moment I understand the principles of how they work but connecting to them in practice is not going as I expected lol

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Thread Information