. .

Thread: Cambam forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The CamBam forum was recently upgraded and extra anti spam measures were put in place for new members.
    I have also sent a message to the forum admin to look into this, it's not something that happens all the time so no need for concern other than the inconvenience.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

I saw something to that effect Eddy Current.
    Just wonder what to do to overcome the problem.

Incidentally I saw on there that you are one of the Marras, Being a Silloth man I barely qualify, so where is home to you?

John,

I just got a message on the CamBam forum to say you are activated.

https://cambamcnc.com/forum/index.ph...68799#msg68799
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Thanks for your help guys . i can now log in.
    Will explore a bit !

Thanks for helping out Eddy.

Cumbrians!! I used to live in Penrith in a former life when I worked at Skelton.

Kit
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Had a number of old friends worked at Skelton . One "Character" passed away recently at the age of 93 and he had just passed his driving test again.
    Of course we live in gods own country but have to keep argung the point with those who live in Yorkshire.
    Would be nice to know where others actually do live . We dont really have any real hobby groups that I am aware of in the area and it might be nice to make contact with others in the group.

I have to be careful, my father was pure bred Yorkshire, though he was actually born in Karachi because his mother happened to be there at the time.

I was at the Skelton station from 1985 - 88 so I might have known your 'character'.

Home is now a very remote little town in Western Australia which is known as 'a drinking town with a fishing problem'. As far as I'm aware the nearest CNC machine to mine is in Perth,1300Km away so my 'hobby group' is MYCNCUK.

Kit
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Hello, I am new to CAMBAM and having an issue whereby Toolpath movement get executed on stock when loading GCode on Mack3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CamBam.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	244.4 KB 
ID:	30338Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mach 3.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	293.3 KB 
ID:	30339

Hi Wael
    Sounds like you may be suffering from what are known as "Crop Circles " A few of us have been caught by them and a search will probably turn up some topics (worth a read)

In Mach, go to config / general config /
    In Arc IJ mode you have the options of abs, or inc . Whichever is now selected, choose the other, then try loading your code again

Hello dear John,

I do not know how to thank you, it is working by now. have a great afternoon ahead.

Wael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information