. .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks Guys!

It's quite easy to have down moments in the current crazy sliver of humanity's history, but just seeing the wonderful response from multiple forum members all trying to help solve Bernard's dilemma has helped restore my faith in humanity!

And I've no doubt you will also ultimately help put Bernard onto the right track.

Cheers, Andy

Bernard - just a cautionary note - I'd personally review the controller settings before following the instructions to configure - one of the first program settings resets the controller to factory - so you would lose any pre-configuration by the OEM. Perhaps review the settings and get them copied down somewhere useful. The post from Cropwell - I'd seen it earlier but was a bit nervous of the reference to 110V operation - so proceed with care.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddy View Post
    The post from Cropwell - I'd seen it earlier but was a bit nervous of the reference to 110V operation - so proceed with care.
    I share your apprehension. I don't know how VFD specific the parameter settings are. I know that some manufacturers deliberately go against de-facto standards (in other areas of electronics). I would recommend trawling through the settings to note down what the OEM set them to and compare with the list I found.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information