. .
    Hi all, i am new into this forum and i come to ask for some help as i can't manage to find the solution to my problem. Please, if anyone has an explanation regarding this phenomenon. All wiring is multiple checked, in jog mode works fine, in MDI mode works fine, when cutting it works fine. No loosing steps. I can't figure out why it happens when i do tool probe or axis calibration. Before uc400 i had a chinese usb motion control card and never had problems like this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zydpSAkk04o
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200706_210455.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	277.3 KB 
ID:	28612

Hi again, it seems nobody came across with this type of problems so far, mean while i solved the bug in my system, so, for those who will switch to different motion controller you have to make sure when you reinstall the software, don't drop anything related to the old motion controller into the new software. My big mistake was when i reinstalled the software to drop in the Mach folder the old XML file that i believe was related to usb motion controller in the software that machine came with. That XML file i suspect it was corrupting the UCxx plugins in Mach3 causing that weird phenomenon. Now without it the software and machine runs flawlessly.
    Thank you all for your attention.

What version of mach3 is it .? Also, it doesn't show that it's licensed at the top so it could be in demo mode. Not everything works in Demo mode.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

It's Mach3 version 3.043 which came wit my 6040 cnc router so it's kind of chinese licensed. It might be limited on functions, i couldn't say if functions are locked because i am a hobbyist and also a beginner in cnc world, but for me it works, especially the functions i need and use basically and i'm happy that my new system is now more stable and reliable than the 6040 one.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200721_192212.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	28633

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth78 View Post
    It's Mach3 version 3.043 which came wit my 6040 cnc router so it's kind of chinese licensed. It might be limited on functions, i couldn't say if functions are locked because i am a hobbyist and also a beginner in cnc world, but for me it works, especially the functions i need and use basically and i'm happy that my new system is now more stable and reliable than the 6040 one.
    There is no such thing as a Chinese version of Mach3, it's a Hacked and illegal copy of mach3.!!
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

I didn't mean to say chinese version of mach3, i know that Mach3 it's not chinese, " kind of chinese licensed " it has meant Hacked or Cracked or whatever you want to say." Illegal " it sounds like a crime the way you wrote. No offence, not everybody can afford a fully licensed software especially when is for a hobby, so there should be no judge. I bet there is thousands of people enjoying this Hacked software based on financial criteria and i bet if license would be cheaper would have benefits either the manufacturer and user . Anyway, i apologize if i spoiled this forum with my illegal software and i ask the administrator if needed to delete the thread as it seems incite to fraude.
    Thank you.

Thread Information