. .
    I have a Zund Wild TA10BL plotter, the x and y motors are shot and we only used it as a vacuum bed (the plotting extents are 1800mm x 1670mm)
    There is a possibility this may be of use to someone as a project for converting to a CNC Table I am selling as a vacuum table only, with foot controller, vacuum pump and table (gantry is still attached as are all of the motors and control boards, but, the motors are shot at least) we are looking for £500.00 +vat you to dismantle and collect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WILD TA10BL.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	294.1 KB 
ID:	28634

Would make a nice quick conversion to a router lads, Zund are high quality so it won't have rubbish rails etc fitted. Certainly worth a look if you live close.!!
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Just a final call to see if there is any interest, or, I will strip it down and sell the components off and scrap the rest............. seems a shame when it has the excellent basis for a quick conversion for someone
    If there is no requirement, I will strip it down on Friday

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AT Laser View Post
    Just a final call to see if there is any interest, or, I will strip it down and sell the components off and scrap the rest............. seems a shame when it has the excellent basis for a quick conversion for someone
    If there is no requirement, I will strip it down on Friday

Andy
    Hi Andy, Did you sell or scrap your TA10BL ? Have one myself and always looking out for working parts.

What are you after particularly?
    If you email me your number we can have a chat

Cheers

Andy

Well, other committments got in the way of stripping the table, but, had a look today and I have the motors back running, it references, the pens present but it is a "little" noisy!
    Last chance for someone

Andy

Hi Andy,
    I am looking for a user manual for a Wild TA100BL (same as your old machine but with different head), do you have one? Happy to pay for a copy

I bought this a while back with the intention of converting into a router but had to down size my workshop shortly afterwards, I haven't got enough room to use it as a router as it is roughly 2m square.
    It is now dismantled and stacked up in my container but I need to move it soon. Would anyone be interested in buying it off of me?

Thread Information