. .
    Hopefully I'm in the right place, currently working with a cabinet manufacturer who is using an old SCM Tech 95 and currently all the cutting data is manually entered and looking at Xilog Plus as an option.

Couple of things I'd really like some help on.

The copy of Xilog Plus I have doesn't have all the tools loaded for the machine and cannot see how to add another tool I.e a Router bit for toe board, any help with this would be more than welcomed.

Secondly, I'm using on Win10 but files saved are approx. 13kb in size compared to existing PGM files that are approx. 1kb. Do you thing this is a windows 10 issue compared to for instance saving from a win95 or xp machine with Xilog plus loaded?

Finally, the machine setup on Xilog plus requires a password? Any thoughts on how I maybe able to get this?

Thanks in anticipation.

Asdeane

Quote Originally Posted by Asdeane View Post
    Hopefully I'm in the right place, currently working with a cabinet manufacturer who is using an old SCM Tech 95 and currently all the cutting data is manually entered and looking at Xilog Plus as an option.

Couple of things I'd really like some help on.

The copy of Xilog Plus I have doesn't have all the tools loaded for the machine and cannot see how to add another tool I.e a Router bit for toe board, any help with this would be more than welcomed.

Secondly, I'm using on Win10 but files saved are approx. 13kb in size compared to existing PGM files that are approx. 1kb. Do you thing this is a windows 10 issue compared to for instance saving from a win95 or xp machine with Xilog plus loaded?

Finally, the machine setup on Xilog plus requires a password? Any thoughts on how I maybe able to get this?

Thanks in anticipation.

Asdeane
    Open the file def.tlg in Xilog. In there you'll find all the tooling definitions, you can add a tool or edit an existing tool. Save the file. To actually apply the changes you need to run the panelmac program, press F11 as you normally do when changing a tool, and click on the button with the spanner and tools on it, this re-reads the def.tlg file into panelmac.

Thread Information