. .

Thread: Cncst4060

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    yes it is one of these i am just going to take a pic of it and send,, back in a min

I should say - that rotating the knob and you get the noise (but not the rotation) is kinda promising. Though we should limit the number of faults we stress the motor/VFD to. It does suggest at least an approximation of correct behaviour.

There's a a few more checks to try - but first I'd like to bottom exactly the error message (as above). Or, just confirm that the error is "e-stop" and we can consider that the manual above is inconsistent with the VFD - and move to reject that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200904_203641.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	28803

looks like E.FoP to me ,, so sorry i just took it it was the way it was wrote to say estop
    louise

and i must add i can touch it with no probs but pete gets static from it

Okay, if I was a betting man that's probably the one I'd have put my money on.

Quote Originally Posted by petesos View Post
    and i must add i can touch it with no probs but pete gets static from it
    Now you're worrying me. Sorry, quick reply just to suggest for now not to operate this until we try a few more things.

ok no prob

Please describe "get static" - normally a static shock dissipates very very quickly - an immediate jolt followed by nothing. Does Pete get anything more sustained? (lasts more than a fraction of a second)?

EDIT:

Sorry, and from touching what?

When the spindle on/off rocker switch is off nothing happens when i rub my palms over the bed of the cnc or my arms .But when i switch it to ON and i rub my hands on the same part of the bed i can feel some static but when i put mt forearm on the same place i get i good old jolt from it .If i wear my slipers there is no problem but in bare feet is when it happens

Okay, let's not do that again. :-)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information