. .
    Hi, I am a keen model engineer and interested in upgrading my lathe to a Hardinge HLV-H. I know this is predominately an CNC forum but have seen Hardinges advertised here before hence my request. Does anybody know of anyone who is looking to sell one or a company with one that is surplus to their requirements who I could approach? The lathe would need to be complete and operational. I would much appreciate any help in this regard.

Many thanks,
    Dave

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave936 View Post
    Hi, I am a keen model engineer and interested in upgrading my lathe to a Hardinge HLV-H. I know this is predominately an CNC forum but have seen Hardinges advertised here before hence my request. Does anybody know of anyone who is looking to sell one or a company with one that is surplus to their requirements who I could approach? The lathe would need to be complete and operational. I would much appreciate any help in this regard.

Many thanks,
    Dave
    I fI am not mistaken Garry had one from Zap http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/13751...light=hardinge
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Thanks Clive for your response. Unfortunately that is not an HLV.

Regards,
    Dave

Thread Information