Greetings!

I am new to the forum and want to introduce myself.
For my work i am a contract design engineer / draughtsman and self employed working for various engineering, architectural, structural and design companies providing CAD design services.
My career started in the late 80s with a 5 year engineering apprenticeship producing medical and aerospace parts with manual lathes, milling machines and CNC machining centres. We had to program, set and operate all our jobs in them days, so no CAD/CAM software to create the tool paths just a ZEUS book and good Trigonometry knowledge, painful when I think back.
Anyway my career then moved into the drawing offices (pencil and paper) then onto the CAD software.

Currently I am designing a CNC router for my garage to join my Colchester Bantam lathe, so I shall be needing advise soon (thanks in advance).
I have extensive knowledge and experience of many CAD/CAE/FEA software packages and love learning new CAD skills (yes I'm a total geek), so if anyone wants any advise regarding CAD then please get in touch, happy to help out!

All the best guys and girls.....speak soon!