. .

Thread: Newbie

Lives in Bath, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 02-10-2020 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    Hi all, I am new to CNC world and am very amazed on what can achieved using a CNC :) I cant wait to explore the art of design and completing a creation that I have designed from a blank pice of wood to a !!! masterpiece lol I hope

Welcome Wolf.
    In my experience you will definitely start off being amazed at what you can make and will then be amazed at how many different areas of your life the machine and it's creations creep into. I've ended up making all sorts of bits for my wife's hobby of weaving as well as the stuff I thought I'd built the machine to make!

Do you have a machine already! If not, are you going to buy or build?

Kit
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Lives in Bath, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 02-10-2020 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    Thank you Kit,
    I have no machine as of yet :( though I hope to purchase in the very near future, I am looking for a 1000 x 1000 or there about :) with this medium size I can be content for awhile :)
    will need a built machine I guess and maybe an older machine as prices are very steep at the mo!!
    Wolf
    Last edited by Wolf; 23-09-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Thread Information