. .
    Location unknown. Alex@staff2000 Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 6117 members to the community.
    Hi there

I work for a precision engineering recruitment agency called Staff 2000 some of you may have seen vacancy's of Job boards from our agency for various CNC Positions dotted about the UK.

We as a recruitment agency purely deal with CNC Machinists positions (CNC Programmers, CNC Setters or Operators, Manual Turners/Millers, Toolmakers, Supervisors, Foremans, Manufacturing and Production Engineers) and many more

I just wanted to know if I would be eligible to post vacancys on here that we have come up anywhere around the England, Wales and Scotland area and if I am allowed to display our vacancys on this forum where would I post them (In which Subforum???)

Many Thanks for your Time!

Alex
    Staff 2000 Recruitment

Hi Alex, Welcome to the site!

You’re more than welcome to submit your vacancies but I need to cover a few things first.

What you can do:
    You can submit information about each vacancy. This needs to be done in the [ame="http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24"]Requests, Projects & Jobs[/ame] section.
    You can discuss and support the vacancy’s when a member replies.
    Please ask that anyone interested, should contact you via the forum. This can be via the PM or Email system.

What you CAN’T do:
    Please do not post links to website's.
    Please do not post contact information, such as email address.

Additional Note's:
    Once contact has been made, you can then provide relevant contact information, again this needs to be done privately and NOT in public.

When a vacancy is no longer available, please have courtesy and post back letting people know.

What I’m looking for, is for you to fully support what you will be doing, not just using the site, members and/or traffic. I appreciate and recognise this is a good opportunity for both sides and allowing this kind of thing isn’t something I had really given much thought on, However I do feel it’s a good feature to have on the site. I would like to thank you for your approach as well, all too often companies spam our site and this is not exceptable. If you have any questions or would like to contact me regarding advertising please feel free to do so.

The above is not exhaustive and subject to change without notice.

Regards,
    Lee Roberts
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 21-11-2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Spelling der !!!

Thread Information