. .
    Lives in digbeth birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 15-01-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 12.
    Hi we are completely new to this and are in desperate need of some advice. We design on fusion 360 in mm and then save as a DXF file transfer over to V-carve and then transfer again to our CNC machine. On V-carve we set up our tool paths and board size again in mm, exporting them as a Tap file G-code and save to the Rich Auto pendant. We have been machining for about 4 months and have not encountered this problem yet. As far as we are aware we have not changed anything on the pendant, so maybe this is a change that has been made by mistake or something to do with the machine.
    We have tried everything we can possibly find on our pendant to change the working parameters and working scale and have reset the pendant to the factory default setting. The only thing we can find to change the working parameters is "Menu" then "machine setup" then "table size" then within that menu it reads
    Unit mm
    X size 1300.000
    Y size 2500.000
    Z size 200.000
    These are all correct to the size of our machine bed. For a 305mm (x axis) x 520mm (y axis) board they are working at nearly 1500mm (x axis) more and about 1000mm more (y axis).

If any one can suggest any solutions we would be very great full, Thanks.

You should first backup parameters from RichAuto controller to USB stick. Now you will have to configure it from the beginning.
    Not only parameters that you mentioned but also the steps per mm (I guess that it is called Pulse Equivalent, but that is from the back of my brain, it was long time that I used that controller).

Lives in digbeth birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 15-01-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 12.
    Hi I will give this ago
    Thank you very much

Thread Information