. .
    Lives in digbeth birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 15-01-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 12.
    Hi,

We are having real trouble with our RichAuto pendant and have been advised that pc based programmes like Mach3 are much more reliable and user friendly.

Can somebody help us with how we would convert from a pendant to a PC controller? and what, if any, changed we need to make to our machine.

Thanks
    CPF

Quote Originally Posted by cpf View Post
    Hi,

We are having real trouble with our RichAuto pendant and have been advised that pc based programmes like Mach3 are much more reliable and user friendly.

Can somebody help us with how we would convert from a pendant to a PC controller? and what, if any, changed we need to make to our machine.

Thanks
    CPF
    Hi CPF,

Well first off I wouldn't recommend Mach3 as it's not unsupported and getting a little long in the tooth. Its replacement is Mach4 but this is very buggy and not the easiest to get up and running.

My strong recommendation would be to go with UCCNC Software and use UC300ETH controller hardware. I could make a long post explaining why and all that's involved but instead, I'm going to PM you my number and ask you to give me a ring. I can explain much better on the phone all that is involved in retrofitting, I can even provide you with the Hardware and Software license which you'll require.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information