. .
    Hi all just dropping by to say hello, total newbie and when I say total newbie I mean dont know anything about cnc machine but hoping to learn a lot from site and make new friends. Want to build my own cnc machine for some projects so maybe someone can point in the right direction to where is best to buy all the parts in UK and also someone who designs the machine and sells the plans to have certain bits made either by members or engineering company. Looking at a machine size of roughly 1200mm x 900mm.

Welcome to the forum. You won't be short of advice here and the first thing anybody will tell you is don't buy any components until you have aquired some knowledge to help you choose items relevant to your needs and have a finished design. Make it up as you go along is a very expensive, time-consuming way to build a very unsatisfactory machine.

Kit
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Thread Information