I have been using Inkscape along with JScut with some success but I am having trouble with one type of design within inkscape, where when I have finished and saved the SVG file, JScut will load it but it does not show up, when I try clicking on where it should show I gat a message to say it is not supported and referes me to Inkscape path command, I tried loading JScut on another platform and it did load and show my design but very faded and would still not work.
My design was two ovals one on top of the other then used the difference command in Inkscape Path, this gives me an oval line to route, then the same thing with a larger oval to give me another line to route as a finished cutting out line, within the oval I have some text, I have groped them all together, then did a an Object to Path command and saved the file. Can anyone help me find out what the problem with JScut opening this file, I have had success with JScut on other tect to G code projects, not all great as the start on left corner or centre command does not always work.
I would like to use Fusion 360 but I find it far to difficult to understand, even with YouTube videos as there programme and the free programme seem to have different components, so would like to use the two programmes I am at least getting to grips with.
If anyone that can help is happy to be pestered over the phone that would be fantastic, as at least this would save a lot of time.