. .
    Hello All
    Have Myford S7 lathe and Dore Westbury mk1 milling machine.I am thinking of buying a Weiss WMD25LV mill, has anyone got any experience of this miller? Any advice will be welcome
    thanks
    Bill K

Only just seen this post so may be a bit late. I've been abusing a Weiss WMD25LV for nearly three years now and its still as good as the day I bought it. If you look around the forums you'll see that this family of mills and clones is becoming the weapon of choice for metal distressers. You won't regret it if you buy one.

Hello Chalky
    Thanks for your reply, from what you say it sounds that the WMD25LV mill will do all that I want.
    Have not yet purchased it, I did contact AMADeal some time ago and was told that more were expected early February, they took my address and phone number so I expect to hear from them soon or I may phone them.
    Thanks
    Bill

The WMD25LV is really popular and Amadeal's shipments sell out very quickly. If you want a machine from the February batch I'd give Hugh a 'phone to reserve one; otherwise you could end up waiting three months for the next lot.

Hi

I have the Amadeal version of this mill and find it very good, make sure you take the backplate of the head and repack with grease as my one was a bit skimpy on the lub.
    Also Amadeal give good after sales support and I can recommend them.

Steve

Thread Information