. .
    Adtech (Chinese) industrial CNC system c/w 2.2Kw servo motor and driver for spindle,2 off 1.8Kw servo motors and drivers for X and Y axis and a 750W servo motor and driver for the Z axis (all servos and drivers are AC).Also comes with main console and sub console with an MPG.input and output boards, and all cables and fittings.Would make an excellent retrofit for a BP interact.Originally purchased for a BP EZI TRAK,but changed to another system as I wanted A,B and C axes.
    Never ran,but shop soiled as it has been on the shelf for a couple of years.All manuals and instructions included.Looking for £1000.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    What model number is the controller? Willing to split any of the system?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    What model number is the controller? Willing to split any of the system?
    ADT-CNC4640 is the controller (£790 + VAT to buy new).
    FCNC4M Additional panel.
    CNC4A MPG.

Would split if had a decent enough offer but, am only asking £1000 for the whole bundle.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by molliemilo1 View Post
    ADT-CNC4640 is the controller (£790 + VAT to buy new).
    FCNC4M Additional panel.
    CNC4A MPG.

Would split if had a decent enough offer but, am only asking £1000 for the whole bundle.
    Understood, not a bad price. Problem is, I dont need all of it. I'm primarily after the spindle motor / setup to see if I can upgrade my Bridgeport with, the other stuff Ill make use of as needed - the control might be interesting but just invested in SGHZ stuff for my lathe (similar setup) but would remain with them most likely for my next upgrade / retrofit.

Let me think about it.

Thanks

Will put on Ebay.The 2.2kw spindle motor is mounted on a motor plate that fits a Bridgeport BR2J head with a motor driven 10M pulley of 72 teeth driving a spindle pulley of 36 10m teeth,which gives a 2:1 ratio.Motor running at 60hz will give 3600rpm at spindle (approx.).
    Last edited by molliemilo1; 26-01-2021 at 08:06 PM. Reason: More info.

Just looking at this again. Can you send me some info about the spindle system please?

Is it similar (or the same) as this?

https://www.szghauto.com/product/93.html

CNC system now sold.

Thread Information