Quote Originally Posted by Pilsbury View Post
I’m back! Been off my CNC for a week or so whilst working and knocking up a garden table (home project) ..... but I did manage to squeeze a little bit of CNC into that. Cheeky little self promotion on the ends!! Might as well post a piccie seeing as it did get a little bit of CNC treatment.....

So I’ve had to get a proper fix and bang out another inlayed end grain chopping board. Really need to punt these out. I’ve got more boards than things to chop! Here’s a pic of the finished article and also a link to a video of me making it. If you’re bored and have 13minutes to spare, check it out.
That table's a bit swankyer than the workshop bench I've been making today. Looks good enough to eat your dinner off!

I wasn't bored but I did have 6.5 minutes to spare so I watched the video at double speed

Nice detail of how you make them but my wife thought that particular design 'a bit busy' compared to the tree of life one. Though it does show how detailed you can get. I like the press for geting the two parts good and tight.

My combined birthday present for last year (we were a bit too busy for me to chose anything) and this year is a licence for Vectric Vcarve Desktop so I might start catching you up. between that and the UCCNC/AXBB-E combination which should be operational in a week or so the old machine might have something of a rebirth.

Kit