Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
I have not assembled my machine yet... My first step is to build a work station for it to go on... This makes sense to me rather than build the machine and then put it to one side while I make a work station. Have made detailed drawings based upon a work station I saw on You Tube... Once complete this will give me a surface on which to build my machine... I'd upload photos of my design, but cannot see how this is done... Hmm... still can't post to general chat or other pages.
Now you have made more than 10 posts you should be able to add pictures. Click on the 3rd from left icon on the top bar of the quick reply box (hover over it and it opens a label "Insert Image") You should get a box with 'Browse' and 'Upload Images'. Not all formats are supported, JPEG works OK and I think from something I've read before that there is an image size limit. I usually crop everything to no more than 1000 pixels wide before uploading.

I'm not sure why you are having problems posting to other threads, there's nothing special about this one that I'm aware of. My only sugestion is to try a different browser or even a different computer if you can.

Kit