. .
    Hey guys I'm specifically attempting to contact someone from a thread I found in hopes they'd be able to machine something for me. This account was just created and I'm assuming I won't be able to PM until I'm active a certain amount. Any way to fast track this?

-B

think you have to make 10 posts so just get posting
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Day Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    As Jazz says, I'm pretty sure it's 10 posts, unless Lee approves your profile before then.

Probably best just to post on the concerned thread.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by WorthAShot View Post
    Hey guys I'm specifically attempting to contact someone from a thread I found in hopes they'd be able to machine something for me. This account was just created and I'm assuming I won't be able to PM until I'm active a certain amount. Any way to fast track this?

-B
    Your intentions seems to be genuine, so while waiting to be allowed to send a PM you could just say who he/she is here. You never know, he/she may read it or someone might point this thread out to him/her.

Extremely funny that you responded first because you're actually who I was hoping to contact! Not sure of the best way to go about it since I still can't send PMs. Not sure if I can respond to the inbound but if not maybe you could shoot me an email?

[email protected]

Thanks so much in advance.

You're totally right! The first person to respond to this thread was who I was looking to contact lol. Thanks.

Thread Information