. .

Thread: Nvem v2 help

So I brought myself a nvem v2, at first glance I thought for the price cant be bad then it arrived and I was still quite happy built quite well really or so I thought.

After doing quite a bit of research into the controller i feel let down, i brought it from aliexpress, from what iv read it's a little bit of pot luck how well it works as some people have said best controller never had a problem and the the other side is where things get dark, people have said they have spent months just to get the estop working right and now I have a problem.

I put myself an enclosure together for (first mistake should of bench tested first), the fault I'm getting and yes I mean fault every time I run the controller in mach3 I get and error asking "choose .bin file", so check the CD nothing went on there website found a link for a bin file, link is 404 they have removed it for some reason no response from them, been waiting for a reply from the aliexpress seller, they did say they'll get there engineers to looking into it but not holding my breath.

Iv posted 3 pics of what happens then it just constantly loops back to choose bin file

I'm not getting any feed back from the controller in mach3 at all but when I check the ethernet connection packets are being sent and received.

So my big question is dose anyone have this mysterious bin file or know anywhere it could be obtained from.

On a side note someone has offered to sell me a akz250 anyone know anything about them?

(And a couple of pics of the controller as if like me we love seeing that sort of stuff)

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jmh474 View Post
    So I brought myself a nvem v2, at first glance I thought for the price cant be bad then it arrived and I was still quite happy built quite well really or so I thought.

After doing quite a bit of research into the controller i feel let down, i brought it from aliexpress, from what iv read it's a little bit of pot luck how well it works as some people have said best controller never had a problem and the the other side is where things get dark, people have said they have spent months just to get the estop working right and now I have a problem.

I put myself an enclosure together for (first mistake should of bench tested first), the fault I'm getting and yes I mean fault every time I run the controller in mach3 I get and error asking "choose .bin file", so check the CD nothing went on there website found a link for a bin file, link is 404 they have removed it for some reason no response from them, been waiting for a reply from the aliexpress seller, they did say they'll get there engineers to looking into it but not holding my breath.

Iv posted 3 pics of what happens then it just constantly loops back to choose bin file

I'm not getting any feed back from the controller in mach3 at all but when I check the ethernet connection packets are being sent and received.

So my big question is dose anyone have this mysterious bin file or know anywhere it could be obtained from.

On a side note someone has offered to sell me a akz250 anyone know anything about them?
    PM me I have the file.
    Carefull with the NVEM as I needed a replacement, but now works ok

Streumer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Streumer For This Useful Post:

I am also needing a copy of the bin file

please, can you mail me the bin file?? [email protected]

6. Μthings can be processed faster if you send me a copy of the bin file

Thread Information